Mon – Thurs 07:30 – 17:00
Friday 07:30 – 16:00
Saturday 08:00 – 12:00
You don't have any items in your Basket...
Main Sales: 01772 431216
King Street: 01772 909151
Lines open: Monday - Saturday
Available in individual sheets
PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential.
This high performance board allows for the installation of both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thereby reducing installation time.
• Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, reducing installation time.
• Suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques.
• Offers the maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard.
• Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
• Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
• Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards.
• Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications.
Celotex PL4000 is purpose designed for providing thermal insulation and plasterboard as one product. PL4000 can be use in a variety of applications including:
• The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications.
• Solid masonry walls.
• Timber frame lining applications.
Celotex PL4000 comprises PIR insulation bonded to tapered edge plasterboard and is available
in a broad range of insulation thicknesses as thin as 15mm.
Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
Thickness : 15-65mm
Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
There are currently no reviews for this product. If you would like to leave a review, simply press the 'write a review' button below
Delivery dates can be selected at the checkout. If you require a non local delivery please contact our sales team.