Founded in 1954, Berry's has
become the outstanding product source for construction materials in
the North West of England. Every customer from house builders to small tradesmen
find all their requirements readily met.
From staircases to power drills, from washers to
building blocks, our 24 acre site provides our customers
with over 30,000 products to choose from.
Our facilities are geared to the customer's convenience.
Orders - large and small - can be delivered to the customer's premises or
directly to site. Our fleet of 24 vehicles, some equipped with crane-off
facilities, ensures a reliable and speedy service. Every day, around 1,500
people come to Berry's for goods, advice and service.
It is a reputation that C
& W Berry intend to retain and to build upon in the years to come.
We have continued to steadily grow as a business and now employ around 200 staff at our two sites.
By expanding our main site we can now move production activities away from the sales yard and
improve the storage and display of products.
We are committed to building a strong business and invest a great deal of effort in our staff. This has been
recognised in the Builders' Merchants Awards for Excellence.
This year we are proud to have won two categories, "Best Single Branch Independent Builders' Merchant of the Year" and also "Best Builders' Merchant Website".